At the 9th CSJ Chemistry Festa 2019, Kazuki Nakata (Uemura Laboratory), Nagi Mizutani (Uemura Laboratory), Kentaro Yonesato (Yamaguchi Laboratory), Satoshi Takayama (Yamaguchi Laboratory), Yoshihiro Koizumi (Yamaguchi Laboratory), and Kanna Fukumoto (Segawa Laboratory) were awarded the Best Poster Award. Kentaro Yonesato (Yamaguchi Laboratory) was also awarded the CSJ Festa Oral Prize for PhD Student.
[Student] Awards at 9th CSJ Festa
- 【For Examinees】 Laboratory assignment list of successful applicants (for the master’s program)
- Uncharacterized structural state of the F1 motor of ATP synthase revealed: Published in Nature Communications
- Awards at the Society of Polymer Science, Japan（SPSJ）
- Prof.Noji was elected as a the 29th President of the Biophysical Society of Japan.
- [Student] Awardrds at the 21st Annual Meeting of the Protein Science Society of Japan（PSSJ）