Dr. Nobuhiko Hosono (lecturer, the Uemura Laboratory) is awarded the CSJ Award for Young Chemists for 2019.
Dr. Hosono (Uemura lab) is awarded the CSJ Award for Young Chemists 2019
- 【For Examinees】 Laboratory assignment list of successful applicants (for the master’s program)
- Uncharacterized structural state of the F1 motor of ATP synthase revealed: Published in Nature Communications
- Awards at the Society of Polymer Science, Japan（SPSJ）
- Prof.Noji was elected as a the 29th President of the Biophysical Society of Japan.
- [Student] Awardrds at the 21st Annual Meeting of the Protein Science Society of Japan（PSSJ）